Even though located between two busy highways, I expected to hear traffic noise but didn't. Unfortunately, the walls between rooms and the hallway were the standard thinness/thickness so I clearly heard kids yelling and running in the halls one night and the crying baby next door. Nonetheless, the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I loved having a couch, flatscreen TV, microwave, and mini fridge available. The staff was especially friendly and helpful every time. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. The breakfast area was large with a good variety to choose from. My only complaint was the layout of the coffee area. The table was crammed into a corner and close to tables so getting to and around it and other guests was awkward. Short drive to Meijer and various restaurants. Cost at approx. 134/night was moderate, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I have business in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn