Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI
Ranked #1 of 49 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Every time I come to Grand Rapids I am greeted at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East with friendly acknowledgements and appreciation I have come back. I don't know of another Hotel I thoroughly look forward to staying like I do at this comfortable, clean, friendly Country Inn & Suites! Stephanie and Ian always make sure I am in a room that suits my business travel and provides the best work environment! You will love this hotel.....it really is the next best thing to home!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
CX_GAMI, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear dhenc,

It is always a pleasure to have you stay at our property! We'll always place you in the right room. I'll let Stephanie know of your nice kind comments, dhenc! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! Come back again soon!!

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This trip was not for joyous reasons....for medical reasons and it was FABULOUS to have such an awesome and clean and upgraded hotel to rest in -- in between doctors, testing etc....

Of course any money spent is a bummer but for the class hotel we received and not even a mile from the medical facility we were VERY PLEASED!!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast was a great savings of money the following morning.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
CX_GAMI, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Julia,

Thank you very much for your nice kind comments, Julia! I'm happy to hear we were able to take care of you during your stay with us. I'll let our breakfast attendants know of your nice kind comments on the breakfast!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stay at this hotel often; mostly for business trips although my family has also stayed there occasionally. Very clean, comfortable, friendly/helpful staff and generally homey! Good breakfast with hot & cold selections is included. There is a bar and grill in walking distance and a host of other restaurants within a short driving distance. Checkout the basement if you stay here. They have a small display of military artifacts from various eras which is pretty neat. Overall, a good value.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Behnam r

Dear Behnam,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for writing a review about our property on Trip Advisor. I'll let the breakfast attendants know of your nice kind comments. Come back again soon, Behnam!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and quiet. It is a home away from home. The breakfast room is roomy and comfortable. The breakfast has a nice variety of choices.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank B T

Dear B T,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! Thank you for choosing to stay at our property. Come back again soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here for six weeks during a difficult family time, and they truly became "my family" during this time! I have stayed at many "hi end" and fabulous hotels, but Country Inn surpassed any stay anywhere ever! Absolutely the very best, I was treated as "royalty", I'd highly recommend Country Inn & Suites, to anyone, for any amount of time, as THE VERY BEST!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Mlrober

Dear Mirober,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our property during such a difficult time. It was certainly bittersweet to see you go! Everyone here hopes you're doing okay. I will post your comment in our back office for the employees to read. Thank you very much for taking the time review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Take care.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We booked 2 suites for a family get together at my daughters, who lives nearby. The rooms were very clean,and the set up great, as there is a door between the bedroom and main room with the pull out couch. Our bed was okay, not really comfortable, my daughter has stayed there a few times, and said the beds were great, so maybe ours was one in need of replacement soon. We got missed by housekeeping one day, probably an oversight. The breakfast buffet was okay, there are some healthier choices, fresh fruit, yogurt and cereal. Service is very friendly, I would return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Barbara d
CX_GAMI, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Barbara,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry to hear the beds were not comfortable. I'll let my housekeeping manager know of your comments. We're always looking for ways to keep our hotel in high order. I know she will be interested in your comments on the day service as well. If you ever need any assistance please call the front desk. We would be more than happy to assist you during your stay. Come back again soon!

Ian Kirkwod

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family (husband and 2 teen girls) stayed here during a basketball tournament in the area. We had no choice and were told that this was where we would be staying. It turned out to meet my expectations and then some. Every staff person was helpful and smiling and always engaged us in conversation. The rooms were very clean, bathroom was great - good water pressure. Beds were comfortable. My husband thought the tv was an excellent size. My girls thought the pool/hot tub was fantastic. I thought the best part was the abundant spread of breakfast food available in the morning. It went beyond the waffle maker...there were eggs, french toast, sausage, oatmeal and all the other regulars. We all found something that we liked. Also the breakfast room to eat wasnt just 10 seats...there was enough seating to accomodate 3 high school basketball teams and parents at the same time. It took about 10 minutes to get downtown via highway but not too bad. There is also a restaurant/bar in the parking lot. Great for needing something to eat without getting back in the car. Good menu choices.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bostonbeans01

Bostinbeans,

It was certainly a busy time during your visit to our property! I'm glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations on your stay with us. Our breakfast attendants will be happy to hear about your comment on the breakfast, and I will post your comments in the back office so our staff members can read it over. Come back again soon!