My partner and I stayed here overnight while on a road trip. We had never stayed at a Country Inn before and didn't know what to expect. The hotel is located out of town near the I-94 but only about 10 minutes from downtown. The hotel has some character and a comfortable homely feel. The staff are friendly and helpful. The standard is similar to some of the Best Westerns we have stayed at but smarter, cleaner and fresher. The décor would appeal more to the older generation but the rooms and clean and comfortable with a good size bathroom, fridge and microwave. There is a restaurant on site for breakfast and internet in the lobby. Breakfast is a bit basic; I would prefer not to have microwaveable food. Nothing to complain about here though and we would try other Country Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn