We stayed two nights at this location and had a wonderful experience. Ian was at the front desk to check us in and made sure we had everything we needed. We had a king bedroom. I was surprised to see we also had a suite with a fridge & microwave, a couch and chair, and desk. There was a door to separate the bedroom from the suite area. The bed was so comfortable I slept straight through the night.
The hotel offers coffee and freshly baked cookies at all hours. It also has a "lending library" where you can return your book at another Country Inn & Suites location at a later time.
The only request I have is for another mirror in the bathroom, especially a make-up mirror.
Another thing is that the hotel road could be easily missed, as it's directly before a highway ramp. If you are aware of that, it is easy to get in and out of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn