This review is written by a business traveler who frequents Marriott and Hilton-chain hotels. This review is based on a stay in June 2007.
Built in 2006, this hotel is still very new and contemporary in design and style. The pictures seen on [--]describe it all. It meets or exceeds the level of quality one would expect from a relatively new Springhill Suites or Fairfield Inn.
- still "new" hotel rooms, amenities.
- close proximity to shopping and all restaurants along 28th Ave.
- curved shower bars.
- wireless internet access (no wired access available).
- complimentary breakfast includes hot entrees also, like eggs, oatmeal, and sausage patties.
- away from he major roads; quiet location.
- hotel cannot be seen from 28th Ave; there is no indication that you woudl have to drive through to the back of a large mall / shoppnig complex in order to reach the hotel.
- (enter via the entrance to Target...there si a small lighted sign underneath all other roadside mall signs.)
I would certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Hotel Grand Rapids