“Very good - just ask for a few minutes between courses”
Review of Leo's

Leo's
Ranked #3 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a good meal here. Only negative was that the mains were served as we were finishing the starters. There was no time to take a breather between courses. The result being that you felt full much quicker. Fish was good and the servings generous. Wine and service also good.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great restaurant, modern, warm, inviting. The food was fantastic and the staff was very welcoming. We were a larger group and they handled everything wonderfully. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ate here with an industry group with a prix fixe menu. Normally I do a pro/con list but in this case I just need to take you through my four courses and you will see why I gave this restaurant 5 stars.

Course 1: Appetizer sampler with lobster & shrimp cake, chicken spring rolls and flash fried calamari. The food was perfectly seasoned and the sauces made perfect compliments. If you like seafood cakes, then the lobster & shrimp cakes are a must.

Course 2: Spring mix greens with dried cherries, Gruyere cheese,red onions, candied pecans & sparkling citrus vinaigrette. I normally do not order a salad, but the description on this sounded wonderful, and it did not disappoint. The dark dark green lettuce was complimented perfectly with the other ingredients. I was literally using my knife to make sure that I left none of the salad on the plate because every part of it was just wonderful.

Course 3: Filet Mignon. This was cooked perfectly and if anyone asks for A1 they should be removed from the restaurant. What made this dish even better were the fabulous potato croquettes. They we fluffy and full of flavor. Wonderful entree.

Course 4: The special for the nigh was an espresso cheesecake. It was so decadent and full of coffee flavor that I only ate half of it in fear that the caffeine would keep me up all night. The flavor was amazing and I think I was making Homer Simpson "Mmm" sounds while eating it.

I absolutely recommend this restaurant for business, anniversaries, birthdays or whatever reason you can find to spend some extra money on fantastic food.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a very attractive restaurant located in a convenient downtown location. Service is excellent even when restaurant is full. Food is quite good, though the menu lacks creativity. This was my third time dining here and will certainly be a repeat on my next visit to Grand Rapids.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Everything about Leo's was excellent. The decor is open and inviting. Our food was delicious and the service was top notch.