“Great for Fish”
Review of Leo's

Leo's
Ranked #3 of 928 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for Fish”
Reviewed November 26, 2007

Great for Fish

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Prefer the Lounge over the restaurant”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

Prefer the Lounge over the restaurant

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lansing
“one of the worst meals I've ever eaten”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Leo's--supposedly a good restaurant--it was an abomination. The turkey looked like it may have been rolled turkey (no dark meat) and the stuffing was gruel--unedible. I will never eat there again.

Hudsonville, Michigan
“best in GR”
Reviewed August 29, 2007

I have lived in the Grand Rapids area for six years and Leo's is easily my favorite restaurant now. I used to say the same of Charlie's Crab, but my recent experiences there have altered my opinion. Regardless, I have found the service, food, and tranquil atmosphere to be excellent every time I have been there. This is one of the only places at which I can honestly say that I have never had a dish that I did not like. I would highly recommend the lobster/shrimp cake, soup "trio", BLT wedge salad, sea scallops and the surf and turf, amongst others.

Grand Rapids, MI
“Top Notch”
Reviewed July 19, 2007

Besides the food being excellent, the wait staff was phenomenal on our last vist with a party of six. They were very helpful, courteous, knew the right and wrong times to interrupt and we've experienced this on all three of our visits to Leo's. Highly recommened place to dine and there is plenty of room while dining so you don't feel "invaded" by the other patrons.