“Give it a 10 on a 5 point scale”

Wolfgang's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 939 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Michigan
“Give it a 10 on a 5 point scale”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had breakfast at Wolfgangs and I said Wow, Wow, again. Wow, a third time. It is a fantastic place to eat--the food is great, the price is right and I hope to return. The first sign of a good place (according to my mother) is: are there people eating there--you know lots of cars in the parking lot!! Well, arrived for breakfast and people were lined up on the sidewalk. And when people came out of the restaurant, they seemed happy and satisfied. Well, we waited, ate and went we came out we were happy and satisfied. My wife had waffles with strawberries and didn't need syrup--wonderful!! I had the Kevin Vanderbilt Meer and it was out of this world--loved the taste, loved the portion, love the potatoes and onions. Great place, don't miss it.

• Visited June 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“What everyone writes is true”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went on a busy Saturday AM arriving about 10:30. Had to wait about 25 minutes for the two of us to get a table. This was the only downside to our visit. The atmosphere is easy going, just like the rest of GR. Love it! Food was great too and not outrageously expensive. Nice job, Wolfgang!

• Visited May 2014
Cross Plains, Wisconsin, United States
“OMG”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

If you don't eat here for breakfast, it is your own fault. This place is amazing and my wife and I had great difficulty deciding what to eat because it all sounded so good. Neither of us were disappointed with our choices either. I found myself missing this breakfast the day after we got home. It is inexpensive, delicious, and well worth the wait.

Visited May 2014
Midwest
“Top two spot for breakfast in GR”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stopped in for another great breakfast and realized I had never submited a review. We have been eating here for years, Both for family and business breakfasts. its a casual environment, with great fast service and really good food, very diverse and huge menu, lots of options and each pick has been a winner for me. My favorite was the Abney, but sadly was taken off the menu (you can request it from your server and they usually wil make it for you) I have replaced that with the vandermeer which is my new personal favorite. if you go during the winter months the hot chocolate is a must! rich and creamy!! Overall a fantastic breakfast spot!

• Visited April 2014
Kentwood
“Wake up with Wolfgangs”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wolfgangs is the place for breakfast or brunch. The Eggs Benedict are my favorite. Great location in the heart of East Town. I recommend Wolfgangs for breakfast and Yesterdogs for later in day.

Visited April 2014