“Great Breakfast & Diner Atmosphere”

Wolfgang's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 955 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 24, 2012

There's a reason this place lines up for brunch on Sunday. It's got great breakfast food with fast service. There's lots of options on the menus, and the meals are fresh....not too greasy, as some breakfast places can be. The rosemary potatoes are perfectly seasoned, and my favorite omelette is the Aloha Hawaiian (ham, pineapple, cheddar, and cream cheese)....sounds awful, but if you like ham & pineapple together, you'll love it.

However, I was dining with someone who ordered corned beef and wasn't impressed in the slightest. I've read other reviews that say it can be hit-or-miss, and--unfortunately--I agree. If you find a favorite dish, you'll keep coming back....if not, you may not try again. I guess that's the way most dining experiences go.

If you decide to try dining on a Sunday, be prepared to wait a bit. Over the last few years, they've improved in getting people seated faster, so you may not wait long at all. However, the last time I dined there, I found out why the wait to be seated has been shorter: our waitress absolutely rushed us through our meal. That was disappointing. I wasn't halfway through my dish, and we were given the check. She kept buzzing by and stopped the coffee refills as if to say, "Aren't you done yet?" I was not pleased, but I probably will go back....my favorite breakfast at Wolfgang's is that good.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

WOW. This is a great place for a great breakfast. We were seated in minutes only to find the line form within 15 minutes, and for good reason. The food was tremendous, fresh and fast. The menu offers far too many options to chose from. We shared the blueberry pancakes. They were fluffy, large and tasted like you dream a pancake should. But best of all the syrup was served warm. This attention to details makes this our top pick for future visits to Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

It's a good place to go with friends for a big meal worth the price, but sometimes the food can be sort of so-so. and the atmosphere is decent. the radio plays way too loud. I don't like to listen to Bruno Mars while I eat...

1  Thank Jordyn H
Reviewed May 21, 2012

If your looking for a good breakfast, this is the place to go. Huge selection of delicious food. Well worth the wait. Only problem youll have is deciding what to order.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

My wife and I come here often, from their french toast to their hash benedict, and cooper breakfast, all worth a try! I would totally recommend this restaurant.