All reviews fire pit basketball court complimentary water luggage cart marriott properties living area newer hotel full kitchen nice pool spacious rooms home away from home booked this hotel bedroom suite gr area breakfast and dinner great property waffle maker
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are so spacious it's so relaxing and comfortable... love staying here! Staff very very friendly and everything was clean and attractive. Plan on returning and staying here longer to enjoy the great rooms

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rachel K, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for the five star review! I am so happy to hear that the suite is comfortable and that you are able to relax while away from home. We look forward to hosting you next time you are in the area. Hopefully you can visit in the spring/summer and take advantage of the outdoor courtyard and walking trail we have on property!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I had a training in Grand Rapids, since I staid here before, decided to try it again..... not a bad choice. Valentine's Day week and crazy for all hotels but Management did receptions every day in the afternoon with food and drinks (Mon - Wed). On Valentine's Day, Chocolate tray at the front desk, nice detail. Facility is accessible, clean, great personnel, everything is positive.

Room tip: All include appliances, from studio to the one bedroom.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the five star review! Thank you for the kind words about the staff and the hotel. I am pleased you were able to take advantage of our evening social during your stay! We are excited to announce there are upcoming changes to the RI Mix program that will be rolling out next month. Thank you again for choosing the Residence Inn Airport!

Reviewed January 26, 2018

This is the first time I've used the mobile check in and actually saved time. As soon as I mentioned my name at the front desk, I was welcomed, told I was all checked in and only needed to see a driver's license and confirm my credit card. Less than 60 seconds later, we're on our way to what turned out to be a spacious, super clean and comfortable and very quiet room.

I was pleasantly surprised when I couldn't even return the luggage cart to its parking place...again, the front desk staff jumped right out and told me they'd be happy to return it...and directed me to the freshly brewed coffee bar when I commented that the aroma of coffee in the lobby was very nice.

We come to Grand Rapids on business several times a year and now have found our go-to hotel. Great job, Residence Inn!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rachel K, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Dougogreen- We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! We strive to provide the best service and cleanest rooms. We are happy you got to utilize the mobile check-in service as Marriott is trying to create a faster check-in process for our guests. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Marriott and we hope to see soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Our room was spacious, quiet, very clean and well equipped. The staff was always friendly and eager to help. They even brushed the snow from all the cars in the parking lots after a storm!

Healthy items available for breakfast were appreciated; Fresh Fruit, Turkey Sausage - and it was nice to have some nice cheeses.
The pool and hot tub were clean and modern.

We were Totally Comfortable and extremely Pleased with our stay! Highly recommend this hotel for stays of more than 1 night!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank QCWorldTravelers
Rachel K, General Manager at Residence Inn Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed review! Michigan winters can be tough, especially when you are from out of town! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the other amenities on site. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Great location, and the staff is very friendly and professional. The room was clean, and all the lights actually worked. There is hard to find in most hotels. I plan on staying here again when I’m in town.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay and for the kind words about the staff. They work incredibly hard to ensure all guest expectations are met or exceeded! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!