“They did it again!”

Arnie's Bakery and Restaurants
Ranked #322 of 1,059 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Just when I thought that Arnies could do no better, they surprised me. We started with a warm bread loaf and olive oil AND a wonderful tomato dip (similar to their tomato basil soup.) After that we each had a pick two and , as always were more than satisfied with french dip, Rivera salad, club sandwich and french onion soup, The meal was complete with a complimentary cupcake. Service was tops. Plenty to choose from at the bakery counter when paying the check.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Good breakfasts, sandwiches and baked goods. The Riviera Salad with poppy seed dressing is one of my favorites. Price is right and service is always good.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018

The mint chocolate cupcake was very good. I had fish and chips. The fish and coleslaw were good. The crinkle cut French fries were mediocre. I prefer steak fries. The French fries lacked crispiness - a bit under-cooked. Next time, I will get a different type of potato side.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

We love Arnie's and come here everytime we're in town. So good. I definitely recommend it.i had a French dip and it was so good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

The cupcakes are amazing. My family gets these for birthdays, holidays, parties, etc. There are several different flavors and they are always delicious!

Date of visit: August 2018