“For non alcoholic cider only”

Robinette's Apple Haus & Winery
Ranked #14 of 83 things to do in Grand Rapids
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For non alcoholic cider only”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a cute place for the family in the fall. It was interesting to watch apples being smashed for cider, but that took only a few minutes. Skip the wine and hard cider. It's inexpensive enough to try it - $5 for 2 people and you each get a glass that if you bring it back you can taste for free - but who wants to? We did not like anything - in fact we did not even want to finish the small sample we were given. If you are in the area, stop for the non alcoholic cider, but do not go out of your way.

Visited November 2013

Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“hour & half drive for- ?wine tasting?”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Drove 120 miles because I had heard it was a 'must see'. Nice selections of wines for a $5 tasting...but puleezzzeee........the amount poured could MAYBE, just maybe, give you a glimmer of the taste. Never saw such a minimal amount (maybe just had the wrong pourer?). Raise the prices to $7-8 & let the client actually TASTE your offerings. Donuts, apples, & jelly good........

Visited November 2013
1 Thank GoCanes1
Grand Rapids, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Cookie Order Sold”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Robinette's has been around forever, and I thought that I would send six caramel apple cookies to my "guy friend" in Minnesota for Sweetest Day. I ordered them yesterday, and said that I would come today to get them in the early afternoon. I happened to be in the neighborhood, so I thought I would see if the order might be ready. I was told by the guy, at the counter, in the place where the apples are sold, that because I was early, they were sold out of them. No word if they were making anymore. When you place an order for something, I always thought that the place puts it aside for you, so it is not sold. Not here. If I hadn't have showed up, it would make sense to sell them. Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous?

Visited October 2013