“Great concept!”
Review of Downtown Market

Downtown Market
Ranked #1 of 17 Shopping in Grand Rapids
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My friend and I went there on Sunday. We had a delicious smoothie from Malamiah Juice Bar and for us being German, the best shop ever is Field & Fire Bakery. The bread has a great taste, we love it! It is really hard to find good bread in the US.
We definitely need to come back now and then (it's a good 1 hour drive for us) to make a bulk purchase. :-) In general the place is really nice. I'm looking forward to having some more shops and you can spend a whole afternoon in there.

1  Thank Lucca S
There are newer reviews for Downtown Market

Reviewed October 20, 2013

What a great place to go on Saturday morning...We browsed, shopped & sampled many different items...First we did the outside market and purchased fruits & vegetables from local farmers..They also had honey, cider and some delicious baked breads, desserts.& homemade sausage..
The new building is great..Two floors..Up stairs for eating, it also has conference rooms & cooking kitchens where you can take classes.
The different vendors in the building are great..Best bread I ever had...Felt some of the prices were high.
We have very good Asian and tacos for lunch...
The Fiesta outlet store has great prices.

1  Thank gusdogDetroit
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I took the opportunity to stop by the new Downtown Market while we were downtown this week. We really had a good time browsing, sampling, shopping, and eating. This is definitely a place the people of Grand Rapids should support. I felt the prices may have been a bit high but that may adjust over time. The range of food was fabulous. We put together a fantastic lunch from 3 different vendors. We plan to return for future meals and shopping. Check it out.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Granted, this market is just getting off the ground and is a beautiful facility, but we made a couple of quick observations. We found the food offerings to be way overpriced and the setting a bit disturbing. It is located in an area that is a bit unsettling near a highway overpass. Debris from homeless camps littered the area near the parking lot.