“Best food ever! And friendly too.”
Review of Seoul Garden Restaurant - CLOSED

Seoul Garden Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
BURLINGTON
“Best food ever! And friendly too.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you're ever in Grand Rapids, you won't want to miss the Seoul Garden. In fact, if you like Korean and/or Japanese cuisine, it's worth the trip just to eat there. The sushi menu is awesome, but I personally go for the Korean food, especially the Jam Bong, which is by far the best I've ever had. The staff are warm & friendly and you are greeted personally both on the way in and out. And did I mention the food? I've been eating at the Seoul Garden for years, every time I'm in GR. It really is my favorite restaurant anywhere.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank HENRY H

• Korean first
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“You won't find another like this one!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a new dish at Seoul Garden, Bi Bim Bop! It was so very good and met our 'difficult' requests of gluten free and vegetarian. It was wonderful! And here's the thing, the owners are such wonderful people. They go out of their way to insure that you get what you want, to make recommendations for your particular tastes and even educating people in how to eat different foods to make the most of them and experience them richly, like telling us what was in the Bi Bim Bop, all new vegetables to our palates.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MurJD
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Elegant restaurant”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere and the wait staff is excellent. The sushi is well made carefully by the chef. I love the Bim Bop! It's my special treat or a special occassion.

Visited December 2012
GRAND RAPIDS
“Are you kidding me? Holy smokes!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Seriously some of the best food in Grand Rapids. We usually frequent Tokyo Grill and have never found sushi better than there but........we met their match. The sushi at Seoul Garden was amazing. Pot stickers....amazing. We will be back and will have family and friends in tow. Ambiance is beautiful. A hidden gem in my opinion.

• Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best Asian food and service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We enjoyed the restaurant food and service. Very comfortable, relaxing space. The menu offered a variety of interesting choices, the quality was excellent, and amounts were generous. We will visit again and again order the Yummy suchi.

Visited March 2013