“Good food, reasonably priced, comfortable.”
Review of TGI Fridays - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Fridays
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
apportum
“Good food, reasonably priced, comfortable.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were staying at the Marriott Courtyard Downtown. Their restaurant, the Bistro, had a limited, overpriced menu and what we saw of the food was unappealing. Plus there were five guys at the bar who were obviously feeling no pain and incredibly loud. A block away is this T.G.I. Friday's.

Very comfortable, great service, reasonable prices and excellent food. I had the fried shrimp. Just avery pleasant experience.

Visited August 2012

Grandville, Michigan, United States
“Good food, fun staff, always a good time.”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I've been to this Fridays many times over a span of 8 - 10 years and never had any of the problems some of the other reviewers talked about - some people complain just to hear themselves talk - you know who you are. Has it always been perfect ? No, but nothing earth shattering bad. It is sometimes very loud, and I had a chicken sandwich once that was a bit tough, other than that the food has been just fine - love the vanilla bean cheesecake ! The staff has ALWAYS been fun - from Greg at the front door to the servers - Wagbo, Nicole, Caitria, Charley, DJ and many others whose names I never knew. The food is good, the help is friendly - right up to the manager whose visits the tables often. I believe if any of you had a complaint that it would have been taken care of if you had acted civil and told your server your issue. I will continue to visit and recomend this Fridays - I've always enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2012
Rochester, Mi
“worst food we've ever had”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Ate here on 6/2/12...should have known something was up when the parking lot was empty and there were maybe 2 tables of people at 12:30pm. But we gave it a shot...tried the pretzel sticks, what a greasy pile of dough they were. The ribs were so bad my hubby didn't finish them (and he eats anything). My hamburger was just ok...the fries were cold and daughters chicken fingers just didn't taste right...and service was poor considering there was no one there...had to constantly look for him....would not eat there again

• Visited June 2012
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
“They rock, but don't visit in the winter unless you're with someone who can open the front door!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This TGIF has the best service of those in town. The only reason I didn't give them 5 is because they have no automatic door button and there is no way a person with a disability can alert the staff of his or her presence.

Visited March 2012
grand haven
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We had lunch here on a Saturday around 1:30. Greg greeted us with a warm smile and a great sense of humor! Our server was Kate and made us feel like she was genuinely happy to see us! Food was great! We lingered over lunch and never felt rushed. Tim the manager came over and asked us if we were enjoying our lunch and we told him everything was wonderful! Really nice staff!