“LOVE!” 4 of 5 bubbles

One Trick Pony
Ranked #91 of 917 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“LOVE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great specialty beer. Everything our large group ordered was delicious...my artichoke dip was wonderful. Served us promptly.

Ada, Michigan
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very tasty food, excellent pizza and great selection of beer or wine. We really enjoyed the live acoustic music and singing. Note, this is a non smoking atmosphere which enhanced our experience a lot. Been here several times and have never been disappointed. Serving has always been friendly with just right attentiveness. Some prices are a bit high, but not exorbitant. Atmosphere is stellar with plenty of charm and warmth, plan on having a good time, kick back and enjoy life. One Trick Pony is one of the best all-around venues in town.

• Visited November 2012
Grand Rapids
“Art Prize Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We f=dined here, outside, during Grand Rapid's Art Prize event. Not only was our food really good, but the 'people watching' was spectacular.

Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids MI
“Perhaps overwhelmed?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I like many others I selected One Trick Pony to dine at during ArtPrize. I took my sister who had never dined here. Normally the food is good and enjoyable, but I think given the business of the event, my sandwich had little meat and no flavor. I had asked for the pepper sauce to be withheld but it came with no dressing/sauce at all. I should have sent it back as it was so disappointing. My sister enjoyed her meal but I am not eager to return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jcisler
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Art Prize”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

One of the places we hit during Art Prize 2011. You have to go to all these neat places, to at least try once. Love the decor, they host some great Art pieces each year.