“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sundance Grill Downtown
Ranked #19 of 916 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The menu is mostly southwestern items. I had the tacos and my husband had the taquitos, which were both good. Although we didn't have any alcohol, the drink menu looked tempting and prices were good :)

Highland, Michigan
“Great lunch spot in GR!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

A coworker and I ate lunch at the Sundance Grill when we were in town for a conference at the DeVos Place. We both had the cilantro cream chicken enchiladas, and we both loved them! So tasty. We would definitely eat there again. If you're staying at the Amway Grand, it's a very short, easy walk to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Defiance, Ohio
“Casual Restaurant, Great Service & Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Was in town for a conference, went solo to this restaurant Friday night. Had the wonderful Cherry Blossom Margarita and delicious Sundance Omelet which was large and delicious and came with potatoes and toast. Everything was delicious, the service was excellent and great prices too! I went later in the day so was quieter in the restaurant but still an excellent, dining experience!

• Visited May 2014
Manistee, Michigan, United States
“Had a Great Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

The atmosphere was casual, the food was tasty and they accommodated my gluten sensitivity. Great price for a couple to eat with a few drinks!

Visited March 2014
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great Service, Food with Mexican Flair”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stopped in at Sundance Bar and Grill twice while I was in Grand Rapids for the week. My breakfast meal was very good, well priced and perfect portion size. I ordered enchiladas for dinner one night, that was great as well. Good Mexican Food considering they are thousands of miles from Mexico. With that being said, what stood out to me was the great service and their BLT Bloody Mary. Their Bloody Mary comes with all the fixings to make a BLT sandwich with your drink. Both servers I had were very nice and checked up on me just the right amount. I will be coming back when I visit GR again!

• Visited March 2014