“So friendly”

Sundance Grill Downtown
Ranked #17 of 928 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“So friendly”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

It was the most enjoyable restaurant we've been to in a long time. Our waiter went out of his way for everything we wanted. Service was top notch and food was great. Visited during Art Prize 2012 and will for sure go back there next year.

Visited October 2012

Toledo, OH
“Open Sunday Morning”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our conceirge told us they were closed, but my husband checked their web site and saw that they were open. It was only a three block walk from the Amway Grand. The breakfast skillets were very good. We especially loved the hash brown potatoes. Also, this may sound strange, but I think their apple juice is the best I have ever had. It was served very cold. And the food was very hot, so be careful. Prices were on the high side, but you'll almost be guaranteed to skip lunch, as the portions are so generous.

Huntington Woods, Michigan
“Great breakfast & amazing coffee!!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were here for breakfast on our recent trip to Grand Rapids with our kids, ages 10 & 8. My son & I decided to split the cinnamon roll, as I had been here before & knew how big it was going to be. My daughter got the mickey pancakes, and my hubby got a mushroom & asparagus omlette. It was all delicious, and my son & I even shared our cinnamon roll with my daughter & hubby, very filling. The coffee...hazelnut...and they bring the container to your table so you can refill it when you're out! No waiting! Great wait staff, I'd recomment this to a friend any day.

Visited August 2012
toledo, oh
“Downtown Eatery-nice break from hotel food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Was in Grand Rapids for a wedding and found this place onTrip Advisor and hotel said it was good too. Nice causal atomosphere, plenty of customers but got the table pretty fast.
Service was good and menu has traditional, healthy and southwestern style choices.
I had the breakfast quesidilla which was a nice change of pace.
Did not have a Blood Mary, but they were serving plenty of them and looked great.
Prices good too.

Boulder, Colorado
“Wonderful Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Everytime we make it to Grand Rapids and need a place for breakfast, we come here. It's so good! We have yet to have a bad experience. The cinnamon rolls are huge and one can be a nice appetizer for 5-6 people (or 4 if you're really hungry). Great food, great price, and great service!

I've never been here for other meals besides breakfast but I have seen their huge burritos and heard people rave about them. I don't think you can go wrong here!