“Amazing”

Osta's Lebanese Cuisine
Ranked #121 of 984 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Osta’s Lebanese Cuisine began in Beirut, Lebanon in 1950 by Master Chef, John Aouad, our beloved father and mentor. We have carried on his recipes and traditions here in the United States. Osta’s Lebanese Cuisine offers exquisite flavor using fresh greens, hearty grains and aromatic spices all imported from Lebanon to create the highest quality grilled meats and flavorful vegetarian cuisine. When you dine with Osta’s, you dine with family. Gaslight Village has been our home since 1993. Lebanese food is both nutritious and delicious. Compliment your meal with our imported Lebanese beer or wine. Whatever your preference, it’s guaranteed you will enjoy your dining experience at Osta’s…”Lebanese style.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I am a huge lebanese food fan. This place was the best I have ever had in my life! I will be going back again and again! Very nice staff as well.

2  Thank The1eyeadore

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Osta's continues to be a favorite in the area. Great food and service and it never disappoints. We have been eating there for over 15 years. I highly recommend Osta's.

2  Thank rowdygirl00
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Fairly small inside, but wonderful Lebanese food and friendly, attentive service. Portions are large-easy enough to share meals so you can save room for the wonderful desserts! Looked like they did a busy take-out service as well. Sadly, they were out of lamb when we were there, but everything else was wonderful. I was with a large group of family members, so was able to try just about everything on the menu. It was all delicious and as good as any Lebanese food I have had (and I've had quite a bit!)

2  Thank Baglen
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The owners are nice, the food is always great - what more do you need! We usually do carry out but the restaurant is nice too (a little cold in the winter). Highly recommended!

2  Thank happyhappyhappy2
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've only been here a few times but each time the food was fresh and well seasoned. This food always makes me smile and is one place that my then picky eater son was delighted with.

1  Thank Ray C