“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Beltline Bar

Beltline Bar
Ranked #128 of 925 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love this place! They have amazing wet burritos and their salsa is fantastic. I would recommend trying this place at least once.

Visited July 2012

Barre, VT
“Vegetarian Wet Burrito...Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I haven't found that many places in Michigan that cater to vegetarians, so I'm always delighted when I find something special. The vegetarian wet burrito was a wonderful surprise. It was packed with veggies that were cooked to perfection and then topped with cheese and tomatillo sauce.

Large...not gigantic...portion. No sides...but I didn't want any.

Our server was friendly and competent.

Complimentary chips and salsa would have been nice.

• Visited January 2013
“Overrated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Not Mexican or tex-mex. but it's still good sure the place is a but outdated. Has a 80's feel. But the service is good always packed with people. And there burritos are not the biggest nor are the huge they are average. The downside. If I'm paying over $8 for a burrito I expected to come with two sides like anywhere else. It's toooooo much money for just a burrito or chimichanga

Grand Rapids, MI
“The place for burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wow, you better come hungry. The burritos are hugh and delicious. the atmosphere is great, you might think your in Mexico.

Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor service and so-so food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Food is ok not the best mexican food I have ever had also they charge for extras onion, sour cream, sauce and don't tell you will be charged extra, the waitress asked us if we would like more chips, without telling us there would be a extra charge for them - guess what it came out of her tip! Also the waitress was more interested in talking to her friends then waiting on us. We sent a email to the mangement to complain and no response.

Visited May 2012