“Date night”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Great authentic Mexican food. Has a jukebox on lower level. Good food for reasonable price. Good size portions.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Went here at 11pm after arriving from a late flight. Convenient to my hotel. Had the Mexican pizza without the jalapenos and and the mild chicken wings - big mistake. Go here for the drinks instead.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

If your on the East side of town and want Mexican this is a good choice.

They are famous for their bean dip which is no charge with your basket of chips. (Extra baskets of chips are $1.50 and the bean dip is so good you often end up getting a 2nd basket)

But you don't go to at restaurant for the bean dip.

I love their Wet Burrito Magnifico with MEAT SAUCE. Basically a brown beef based sauce that includes more taco meat in the sauce. I get it almost every time.

I also love their Chimichungas usually opting for shredded chicken.

Fajitas are good too. My wife just gets a combo with tacos and enchiladas and likes it.

I doubt you can go wrong here and minus alcohol it is hard to spend $25 for a couple to eat here. I can't guess what your bar bill will be especially when you see their "Build your own Margarita" :)

Reviewed August 7, 2013

First of all I found the waitress to be borderline rude. There was no silverware on the table and when asked for more, she just shrugged. Food was mediocre at best - certainly not what I expected. When we asked for a refill on our beverages, got a big lecture about how she likes people to ask for refills - she doesnt like to just automatically fill your glass, because people waste it! Oh, OK, thanks for that info. I would not make a return trip, I suspect taco bell has better food and probably nicer staff!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I met up with a group of coworkers after work on a Friday night. The server was terrible. He took forever to take my order, got our drinks wrong, and then did not even put my order in. I had to remind him about my order to which he tried to say that I did not place an order.....really? I finally got my food after an hour and it was terrible. The quesadilla was like eating cardboard and not worth an hour wait.
I liked the patio area, it is very nice. Inside makes you feel like you are eating in someone's basement. One of my coworkers took it upon themselves to complain about our experience, and the manager did apologize and comp my bill. No apology from the server.
I would be very hesitant about ever coming back here after this experience. Probably will never go back.