“Great lunch deal!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I've been here for dinner & lunch, always good, especially the Korma dishes. The lunch buffet is a deal, and the iced tea tastes like fresh brewed - a rarity! Not much atmosphere, but who cares when you're scooping up great sauce with naan...

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We still eat here often, but miss the old Bombay, which was a funky, fun, place to eat. The owners went upscale with the decor and added a generic sports bar next door. The food is still very good, but the price of entrees seems to go up by a dollar every year.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I love the food here, it is definitely one of my favorites. Unfortunately, because it is one of two Indian restaurants in GR, Bombay's prices are pretty high. In many parts of the country, Indian places like this would come at bargain prices, but because Bombay is a sort of novelty for this area, expect to pay about $15 - $20/pp.

1  Thank GR_MI_Shel
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This is a really good and consistant restaurant. My wife and I really enjoy the vegetarian dishes, which there are a lot of. Good Job Team Bombay Cuisine.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I met friends at Bombay Cuisine, and I have to say that we had a good time. Bombay has a lot of beverage options (including those from the bar next door), so we enjoyed trying the variety of draught beers. The atmosphere was fairly nice, but it is located on a busy street, so I'm glad we didn't agree to sit on the patio.

Unfortunately, the food was just OK. The chicken saag was a bit bland, and my friend thought his chicken tikka masala wasn't near spicy enough. I agree with other reviewers that it is expensive. Between a few beers, an appetizer, 1 order of naan, and 2 chicken entrees, our bill totaled over $70 for two people.

I don't think we'll be back. We definitely prefer the food at Saffron in Kalamazoo.