“Quick Mexican with Great Service”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #450 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I enjoy this mexican restaurant very much. The staff is VERY helpful each time I have been in there. I have visited approximately once each week for the last month of two. The food items are very fresh and taste great. It is a healthy way to go too. They have wheat wraps and now brown rice! My children like it too for the kids meals and they love the quesadillas. For a family of 4, we do end up spending approx. $30 total so it is more than just going to fast food however you do receive your food quickly by going through the cafe style line and ordering yourself to the staff and once paid, you take the food to your seat. They have coca cola products as well which makes a huge difference to me and my family. It can be quite cool in the eating area and there isn't a lot of seating but it is a nice environment all around.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This Qdoba is a fav of ours and we found ourselves craving the always fresh indredients again last night! Although I typically get the Naked Steak Burrito (the rice/steak combo is so delicious), last night we had steak quesadilla, chicken quesadilla, chips/salsa between the three of us - yummy! The Pico Salsa is absolutely the freshest and something we cannot resist - we also enjoy the guacamole!