“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Pizza is outstanding as are the appetizers and salads. Had the fresh tomato, cucumber and red onion salad with balsamic and it was amazingly fresh and tasty. We ordered a small pepperoni pizza, and one with chicken and balsamic drizzle and equally amazing. Great place to eat!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed June 2, 2019

This restaurant is in my daughter's neighborhood so we have eaten there on several occasions. The food is always great and the portions large! Try the pizza which is just terrific. Many other wonderful offerings as well. My only reason for not giving this 5 stars is that the place is always noisy! While that makes for a vibrant atmosphere, it gets very hard to carry on a conversation.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I love everything about this place! The staff is phenomenal and the pizza!!! I am so excited! I found a new favorite distinctive Red wine and the Rustica pizza! Their history sparked my interest and it is absolutely amazing!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We grabbed a couple of takeout pizzas from Licari's last night. I was delighted with the quality of the pizza. Authentic high quality sausage and pepperoni combined with a nice crust that was tender with just the right amount of crisp.

The sauce was also just right. Not too thick with just a hint of sweetness.
All in all they were two delightful pies!

The building looked new and the seating area was open and accessible. Decorating was cute and it looked like a nice place to enjoy a beer and a slice.

It's one of the best pizzas I've had in town.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Didn't realize this gem was so close, so for my birthday we headed here to meet up with family and share a meal.

Started with the Caponata which is a tasty mix of vegetables on crostini. I really enjoyed the flavors in this dish, not to sweet and very delicious.

My wife and I shared a Schiacciata Pizze (stuffed) The Castelo was very good. Each slice a good balance of elements and sauce. I always think the test of good pizza is the morning after slice, and this easily passes.

Our guests had the risotto with chicken and the linguini and mussels dish that was one of the day specials of the day. Both really enjoyed the dishes.

The staff was very accommodating and attentive. We are definitely going back to try the other pasta dishes.

Date of visit: February 2019