Stayed here for 2 nights recently. The staff was very friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of hot and cold items. There are not restaurants nearby but a great mall with many restaurant options is about 10 minutes awary. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® South is conveniently located just 10 miles south of downtown Grand Rapids on Highway 131. This Grand Rapids hotel is close to area attractions like the Van Andel Arena, Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center, the John Ball Zoo, the Gerald R. Ford Museum, the DeVos Place Convention Center and Grand Valley State University. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options making breakfast at Comfort Suites South the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you're leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Pets are welcome for an additional fee. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Suites South is a great place to stay when visiting the Grand Rapids area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Comfort Suites