All reviewswalk in showerfront deskroom was cleannext morningbusiness tripbreakfast buffet isup to datevery nice hoteldowntown areafitness centerlobbytoiletshuttlemicrowavetilesproperties
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Stephanie was working the front desk when we were checking in after a long day. It was 10:30 pm. My reservation was no problem. My brother thought that he had made reservations.... but had not! Stephanie called nearby hotels to see if they had openings. After doing her best to find a room for my brother and his wife to no avail, she found a "dead" reservation and worked a small miracle. My brother was very relieved. She went above and beyond the call of duty! 5+ stars.

Room is nicely remodeled and very clean. 5 stars.

Wifi stinks. 2.5 MBPS is too slow for a quality hotel. Check email: yes. Write a review on Trip Advisor: yes. Stream anything: nope. C'mon! Holiday Inn, you can do better than this.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vickys-Guy
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Vickys-Guy, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay and sharing feedback that helps us to continually improve the guest experience. We appreciate you acknowledging Stephanie and will be sure to pass along your praise! We're pleased to know you enjoyed your overall visit, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Embarrassingly I forgot my wallet at my house before making the 2 hour one way drive to Grand Rapids from the Detroit area. However, upon my arrival the front desk staff (I believe it was David and Sarah) quickly came up with a solution to make sure I could get checked in that evening and have my wallet overnight-ed to me so I wouldn't have to make another 4 hour round trip drive that evening. Thank you again for being so accommodating and helping me out, things like this make a huge difference to road warriors!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

j5gronbach, We are so happy to know that the service you received while staying at our property really stood out to you, and appreciate that you wanted to highlight it in a review. I'll be sure to pass along your praise to our team. We'd love to be of service to you again in the future!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a couple nights at the hotel. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly staff. Room was clean and quite large. I can't say enough about how friendly the staff was. I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

jfbrogan, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We're pleased to know you enjoyed our cleanly accommodations and wonderful staff, as we take great pride in both! It's been a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

FYI - There are several hotels in the area. Pick your favorite. Stayed here because it was a recommended hotel for a wedding we attended. Room was fine, typical hotel Had to ask 4 times to get a rollaway bed delivered to our room. Spoke to 4 different people about this. #4 Stephanie got the job done. Kudos to her. Emailed manager about this too - no response.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Rieba, Thank you for sharing details from your stay that give us opportunities for improvement. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and consistent level of service for all our guests and I am disappointed to hear that we fell short in some areas. I have shared your notes with the appropriate teams, and we hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your next visit.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed her several times. This hotel has very friendly staff as well as clean and well appointed rooms.

I've had a chance to eat both dinner as well as breakfast, both very good and worth the money.

I'd recommend this hotel to any traveler either for business or with a family.

The grounds as well as the hotel are very clean.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

We're happy to hear you enjoyed our cleanly accommodations, tasty meals, and wonderful staff! Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again!