Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport
$143
Courtyard
$113
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
$148
$144
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$267
$232
$194
Courtyard
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$63
All reviewswalk in showerfront deskoffer breakfastgrand rapids airportroom was cleanhave stayed here several timesbusiness tripan early flightstayed here for one nightmini fridgefirst floorvery nice hotelfitness centerdowntown arealobbytoiletshuttle
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I found this hotel rather disappointing. Let me first start off by saying that the staff was very nice and accommodating, however they couldn’t make up for the lack of cleanliness. I had booked a suite. Upon arriving I noticed that the area around the toilet in the bathroom had looked like it hadn’t been cleaned. It also looked like the toilet itself hadn’t been cleaned. I booked the suites because it said it slept four. There was a king bed and a sleeper sofa. The sofa was absolutely disgusting. There was gum on the arm and the entire couch needed a good scrubbing. Once the couch was pulled out we noticed that the sheets hadn’t been changed and had been soiled. The staff brought us new sheets, extra blankets, etc. I don’t stay in many Holiday Inns, but after paying $150 a night I expected a clean place to stay. I was highly disappointed and would not stay at the this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gobluegirl
Brad S, Manager at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear gobluegirl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor! I was delighted to hear your very kind comments regarding our staff; it is very nice to hear that you found them nice and accommodating, thank you very much. I am, however, very sorry that we did not live up to your expectations with regard to your room. It is our goal for every guest to be more than satisfied with their stay, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay personally with you. I can be reached at 616-285-7600!

We hope you stay with us again soon at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport!

Brad Schmitz

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a friendly, comfortable, clean and easy to find hotel. Stayed for a recent conference at Calvin College and it was just 5 minutes away. Plenty of dining options nearby.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is a newer looking property and my stay was very good. The front desk offered to drive my to dinner a few blocks away (and pick me up)--very helpful. The rooms were in good shape and very clean. This is a great location if you are visiting Calvin College which is just a short drive away. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I used to live in Kentwood about 10 years ago, so when I planned a visit with my family to Grand Rapids, I know immediately we had to stay here. And I am glad we did, this hotel didn't disappoint.
First of all, the service was very friendly, and I noticed the room was probably went through remodeling in the recent years, it was clean and refreshing. They have great rates online too, so I would definitely recommend anyone who is in town and would like to stay close to the airport, you can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
RIPontiac, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Jason -

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor! We are so glad that you found our staff friendly and the hotel clean and refreshing! We hope you stay with us again soon at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

The hotel was very well presented. I found it welcoming and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpfu.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Ron –

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport for your stay here in Grand Rapids! We are so glad you found the hotel comfortable and well presented. We look forward to your next stay!