Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport
$265
$201
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortInn
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$65
SleepInn
$136
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$297
$279
JW Marriott
$261
$214
  • Pool
All reviewswalk in showerfront deskoffer breakfastgrand rapids airportroom was cleanhave stayed here several timesbusiness tripan early flightstayed here for one nightmini fridgefirst floorvery nice hotelfitness centerdowntown arealobbytoiletshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Only problem I made the reservation on line and was surprised when I arrived to find a 100.00 deposit because I paid cash. Was not told of this ahead of time

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
HolidayInnGRR, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Dear comdeydrama -

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel recently, we pride ourselves on our friendly service so it's great to hear this feedback. Also, in regards to your feedback about the required deposit, we are going to be adding this information to our website so guests can have that information accessible to them prior to their arrival.

Again, thank you for taking time to review our hotel and for staying with us. We hope to have you back again next time you're in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed April 7, 2011

I love staying at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff is courteous and the spacious rooms are always clean. The mini fridge is a great bonus. I don't use the workout room as much as I should but it is very adequate. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
HolidayInnGRR, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

Dear lisahulst -

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property, the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Airport. We pride ourselves on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area so thank you for reaffirming that. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2011

Location is out of the way of busy / noisey streets but very close to great places to eat and shop.
Staff is very helpful and friendly.
Hot tub, pool and fitness room are a great way to unwind and blow off some stress.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
DanGomez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. Our award winning Holiday Inn takes pride in ensuring the total satisfaction of all our guests and we are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your returned visit to our hotel when in the Grand Rapids area.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport

Daniel Gomez

Reviewed March 29, 2011

Great service, always friendly at the front desk and the bar and restaurant. Have stayed at this hotel nearly 100 nights in the past year and the service has been very consistent, the quality of the rooms and the restaurant has been very consistent.
On a recent stay this winter there was a very big snowstorm and the staff saw me go to warm up my car and actually went out and shoveled a path around my car and a path for me to pull out into the lot.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
HolidayInnGRR, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Darbyrae - Thank you so much for your feedback of our hotel, we pride ourselves on the friendliness of our staff so you comments mean so much to us. While I can't help the snow, I'm so happy that our team was able to make your experience with it a positive one. We truly appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to our hotel over the past few years.

Thank you once again and we look forward to having you back with us again very soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

When I checked in the front desk asked if this was business or personal. I informed them that it was business. I was staying on the first floor she moved me the the third floor where the other business travelers were staying. They greeted me every time I walked in or out of the building. It snowed while I was there. I am from the South so with the scrapper that the rental car company gave me was to small. I informed the front desk and they informed me that the maintenance man would be glad to scap the ice and snow from my windows for the rest of my stay. This was the most delightful hotel that I have ever stayed at. I was there for 2 weeks. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. Great location also. Close to everything.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

KatrenaMaxwell -

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback about your experience with us. We are so happy to you felt at home while you were here with us for an extended period of time and and our staff made you feel safe and welcome. While we can't do much about the snow in Michigan I'm glad we were able to make it a more positive experience for you by helping you with your car.

We would love to have you back with us next time you are in Grand Rapids.