“Excellent Service”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pearl at Monroe
Description: At Ruth's Chris Grand Rapids inside the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel we're picky about our steaks and you should be picky about your steak houses. That's why we serve only the finest USDA Prime beef available. Our steaks are hand-selected from the top 2% of the country's beef, broiled to perfection and served the Ruth's Chris signature way: sizzling on a 500 degree plate so that every last bite stays hot and delicious. And if you're in the mood for something a little different, choose from our Chef's Seasonal Specials, fresh seafood selections, classic sides and homemade desserts. So whatever the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We splurged by eating at this steakhouse - a bit pricey for our norm. My husband is the steak eater and although he enjoyed his steak, he did not deem it worthy of the price paid. I selected the veggie dinner (3 veggies of choice). I found those to be excellent, but again, not so sure it was worth a $22 charge. The service was excellent. Kid meals were priced quite high as well.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Even though I only enjoyed a mojito at Ruth Chris' it was wonderful. The blueberries smashed and the fresh, clean taste of the vodka and mint was perfection. I have eaten here before and the service is amazing. I wasn't surprised when I still had the same attention while I sipped my drink in the bar area.

I definitely noticed the place was a buzz with the bar flowing with people and conversations.

The smells we're wafting from the kitchen and will enjoy returning for a nice sit down dinner another time.

Kylene G, Sales Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Valued Gust,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your experience with us! The Blueberry Mojito is one of our most popular cocktails and we are pleased you were able to indulge during this beautiful spring time. We look forward to welcoming you to dine or cocktail with us again!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is by far our favorite place to dine in Grand Rapids. The service and the food is always top notch. Never disappoints!

Kylene G, Sales Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Hello valued Guest,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us! This is the feedback we strive for and it keeps us determined to perform event better. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you dine with us again.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Excellent food for both of us! Steak was perfect, my companions' seafood was incredible and the dessert and bread were divine! Again, a little slower when we didn't order alcohol.

Kylene G, Sales Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased you enjoyed your time with not only Ruth's Chris Steak House but with Grand Rapids as a whole! I do apologize that the pace of service slowed. I will follow up on this with my service staff. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us continue to keep the standard high.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very good, very expensive. Won't get out of there for under $150 for two, but the service and food were outstanding.