We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grand Rapids
Prince Conference Center at Calvin College
Ranked #11 of 49 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Muskegon, Michigan
“Perfect”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Had a family wedding in Grand Rapids and a group of us stayed at Prince Conference Center. It was everything we wanted-reasonable price, comfortable and clean rooms, and very nice breakfast. We would highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
ddgravel,

We are happy that you chose to stay here at Prince Conference Center for your family wedding. I hope that you are able to come back and visit us again.

Thank you for the great comments.

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Have stayed here twice while visiting our grandson. This place blows us away!

It is one of the most comfortable, absolutely cleanest and reasonable hotels we've ever stayed at "while on the road." Also some of the most gracious staff we've ever encountered. They genuinely go out of their way to make sure guests are treated excellently....like princes!

Most comfortable lobby area adjoined by a great café area where complimentary breakfast is available. We will definitely stay there after our grandson graduates when we return to Grand Rapids to visit the Meijr Gardens when their Japanese gardens open in 2015.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
TRON13,

Thank you for wonderful comments. We can't wait to see you in the future. I will make sure the staff knows about your kind comments. We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know you had an enjoyable stay. See you soon!

Prescott, Michigan
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My wife and I wanted to go south to do Christmas shopping and get away for a bit. We live in Ogemaw County and decided to go to Grand Rapids for a different selection of stores. So I went to Trip advisor to get some idea's of where to stay. Price Conference Center was the number one pick, and boy is it, quiet, clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, comfortable bed. They had good signage off the express way to get to hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Bob and Gayle B.

I am happy you had the oppurtunity to stay with us at Prince Conference Center, and enjoyed the surronding shopping areas. I am pleased to hear you found us from TripAdvisor, and the reviews held true. I hope that you get an oppurtunity to join us again in the future.

Washington, DC
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed in the Prince Conference Center again for a business meeting. I think it offers the best value in Grand Rapids, western Michigan and perhaps all of Michigan. I again found the facility to be virtually spotless, the staff incredibly friendly and helpful, and the meeting space wonderful. The free breakfasts were terrific. I also appreciated the little added touches such as cookies, various light snacks and coffee and other hot drinks offered all day long.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank crcpreacher
crcpreacher,

I am excited to read your great comments about the Prince Conference Center. We pride ourselves on great customer service. I hope that you have the oppurtunity to join us again.

South Windsor, Connecticut
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have stayed here many times and am always impressed with the place. Rooms are quiet with serene views. I have never heard noises to interupt my sleep. The breakfast is always wonderful with hot entries like omelets, sausage gravy & biscuits, waffles; cold entries like hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and wonderful breads & pastries. The best part for me is that there is not a plastic dish or utensil to be found. You eat everything with real plates, real bowls, and real table utensils. Cookies, coffee, tea & snacks are available 24/7. Newspapers are provided. There is an exercise room and if that is not enough, you can use the massive facility in the Van Noord Center at Calvin College. Lobby area is great for sitting, meeting with friends or just hanging out. A great fireplace seems to be on all the time.

Room Tip: At times, it is hard to get a reservation, so don't wait to reserve if you think you will be in...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Calhu
Calhu,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Prince at this time, and in previous times. We are thrilled you return time and again, and I hope that you continue to do so. The kind comments are greatly appreciated!

Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I lead seminars for the Michigan Chamber of Commerce and we frequently use the Prince Conference Center. I have been delighted with the extremely fast response from the conference center staff. I forgot to ask the Chamber for a particular meeting room arrangement. I arrived early this morning and realized the room was not set the way I wanted (although it looked beautiful, it wouldn't work for the type of group I was teaching). The staff swung into action - Diane, Jackson, and Erin helped to move tables. Alan (or Adam, I embarrassed to say I've forgotten) in AV made a couple of quick changes and we were ready to go. What a great experience. The food is delicious and the staff is great.

Room Tip: I didn't stay at the hotel but it's in a lovely area. I would recommend that it's an eas...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Professordoctormom,

Thank you for fantastic review! I will make sure that the people you mentioned are aware of your kind comments. We enjoy having you and the Michigan Chamber of Commerce use our facility, and I hope that you are able to come back. Maybe next time you can stay the night and get to try our guest rooms.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great service, comfy rooms and good breakfast. Airport shuttle was quick and convenient. I was speaking in the adjacent conference center and found it very convenient. Good walking / running trails nearby. First time to Michigan.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Kevin W,

Thank you for the great review! I hope that your first time in Michigan was great, and you will come back to visit again. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the conference center.