“Unique food, unique place, unique experience ”
Review of Electric Cheetah

Electric Cheetah
Ranked #23 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2014 via mobile

Found on the fresh yet traditional "wealthy street district" (if you go there you'll get what I mean) the electric is one of the best places in town to get a bang for your buck. The food is all unique and wonderful tasting. The portions of food are more than enough, an appetizer will fill up several people without an issue. It's best known for its Mac and cheese, and it's massive assortment of root beer. The staff are all friendly and the design of the place is very fun. I would strongly recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice bite to eat at a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 24, 2014

Did not enjoy the Electric Cheetah at all. Ate here with my family. My husband had a burger ordered medium, it was served well done and very dried out. I ordered their special grilled cheese, which was set in front of me with one side COMPLETELY black. I pointed it out to our server and said that it probably shouldn't have left the kitchen and he replied "I didn't make it, what do you want me to do about it?" Our whole party was in shock at his response. My daughter had Mac and cheese that tasted like a pound of mustard was in it. Terrible meal and even worse service.

7  Thank Sgchap
Reviewed December 13, 2014 via mobile

Definitely will wait awhile to get a seat, but well worth the wait. Food is incredible. Has become our #1 fave place to dine.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

Amazing food and service. We typically get our food to go because there is always a line waiting to get in. It's really that good. We are big fans of the mac n cheese and your brothers sandwich. Be sure to upgrade your chips to sweet potato fries, super yummy

Reviewed December 6, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to take out-of-town guests. Food is exceptional; I've never been disappointed by anything I ordered. Atmosphere is relaxed and fun. The root beer menu (a tradition since before they got a liquor license) is always worth a look. Specials change from day to day, and the overall menu changes with the seasons.