“Great service and excellent food”
Review of Electric Cheetah

Electric Cheetah
Ranked #13 of 928 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great service and excellent food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We walked in on a Friday at 6:00 and it was busy. We were treated courteously and seated within 30 minutes which for our group of five was pretty good! The food was excellent from the Pineapple Pork sandwich to the Ultimate Prime Rib Sandwich and the Sweet Potato Fries were awesome!

“Good food, very busy”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

If you are going on a weekend call ahead if possible or go early or late in the evening. We went at about 6 and waited for an hour. I had the burger and it was good but nothing special. You definitely have to get the sweet potato fries as they are worth the visit. We will definitely be back.

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Root Beer Selection”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The menu is incredible -- there is not a poor choice on it. The root beer selection is amazing, and the Monster Cookies are to die for.

• Visited July 2012
Holland, Michigan
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We went for dinner Friday night after viewing Art Prize. We arrived around 5:15. Was seated right away. About 20 minutes later there was standing room only waiting for tables. We started out with a couple of root beers from the west coast and an order of fries. Very yummy with 4 dipping sauces. Next was a shared bowl of lobster bisque. Very unique but very good. We ordered bangers and mash, The sauce was excellent, and the reuben sandwich. Great bread. We also ordered the monster cookies which you have to order when you receive your dinner. They are baked just for you. Warm and gooey. You receive two. Think the root beers we had had started to expand cuz we could only eat one cookie. But that left one in the morning with my morning coffee. Yum Yum. The service was great. Letting us know what was good. Answered questions regarding the 26 varieties of root beer. They do serve beer and wine. But 26 varieties of root beer? Can have a beer anywhere.

• Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
“Good if you don't mind little flavor.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went here with my family for a nice night on the town. Heard this restaurant uses local produce which is great. They have quite an extensive list of root beers, so I thought I'd try one. It was fine, not fantastic, just fine and served in a chilled glass.
Next we proceeded to order our main entree. I found the menu to be a little confusing and not sure what I would really be getting if I ordered something like "not my brothers sandwich. So I proceeded to order something safe...the Baked Macaroni and cheese Florentine ($10). "a seven cheese blend..." SOLD! I love cheese, and it came with roasted tomatoes and spinach.
While it wasn't packed, we waiting a LONG time for the food to arrive. I was so hungry. My husband ordered the Hawaian barbecue sandwich and sweet potato fries.
I proceeded to dive into my mac and cheese! Yikes! Here is where I paused to consider asking the cooks if they tasted their dishes before serving. No salt, no pepper, no cheesy flavor, but rather a quite bland, let me repeat BLAND dish. What happened to the 7 cheese blend? It was really nothing more than pasta with a touch of cheese sauce and tomato- not quite ripe, and spinach. Not one to complain in front of those who love this place, so I ate it because I was starving, but will not be going back there any time soon.
I had a bite of my husbands bbq. This was good. He loved loved it. Very tasty with the pineapple flavor. The sweet potato fries needed a bit more time, but overall were OK.
We ended the night with a Monster Cookie. They only serve 1 kind, but do it well.
The service was slow but very friendly.

Bottom line: I would visit again for a cookie and root beer, not a meal.

• Visited October 2012