Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Apartment 460

Perfect night of fun. This is definitely something I have to do again. Won't be doing the same... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Joe T
via mobile
Great Time!

Locked 460 staff were very friendly and the room we chose was a lot of fun. We had a great time... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
jb4jesus
Greenville, Michigan

All reviews game master great game challenging enough lots of fun super fun his friends great adventure celebrate a birthday team building fun experience hints clues stevie blast saloon harrison challenge
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

I surprised my husband for his birthday. He wasn’t too sure about it at first. Both of us had never been to an escape room before. We were blown away! Such a fun challenge! We had three other people that they teamed us up with (who we did not know). As soon as the game started, we were working together like we had known each other for years. **Best piece of advice is to let your imagination take you into the scene they narrate out that you are about to adventure in!** It’s like you are living out a chapter in a book!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Agent460, Manager at Locked 460 Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for getting Locked 460! Your description of the experience as, '...living out a chapter in a book!!', is the best I've ever heard. And your advice to, '...let your imagination take you into the scene...', is perfect! I hope you don't mind, I will be using these now when I speak to potential guests. We look forward to seeing you again, when you're ready to see what's on the next page.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

This was my first Escape Room experience and I really enjoyed it. We did the Saloon/Wanted room and it was challenging but not in a frustrating way. We were in a group of 8, and everyone played some role in getting us unlocked from the room. I appreciated that there was plenty to do to keep the group occupied and engaged the entire time we were locked in. We got out with about 15 minutes to spare! I would definitely return again to try another room!

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for getting Locked 460! Congratulations, you and your group did very well to get out that quickly! I think you'll enjoy the challenge of our other rooms. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

This was my first time going to an “escape game” and was a little nervous at first, but our Game Master was really nice and explained things very nicely, which helped turn my nerves to excitement and into fun.
We chose the hardest room, and even though we didn’t escape, we still had a ton of fun and came pretty close actually.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Agent460, Manager at Locked 460 Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for getting Locked 460! We're happy to hear our staff helped you to enjoy your first escape experience. We hope you'll come back and try another room, sometime.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time with our game master, Peter! We were able to solve the puzzle with little help. Would recommend!

Date of experience: April 2019
Agent460, Manager at Locked 460 Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for getting Locked 460! We appreciate your recommendation and hope you'll come back and play one of our other rooms.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

We had so much fun we will be back! I was stressing but the rest of my family helped me get it under control and we ended up finishing with only a second left. Most fun we have had as a family in awhile.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Agent460, Manager at Locked 460 Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your review and for getting Locked 460! One second left?!? Wow! That's incredible! No wonder you were stressed!

We love seeing groups, and especially families, working together to escape our rooms. We look forward to seeing you again!