All reviews cookies meijer store room was clean convenient location front desk staff great rate queen bed great place to stay pleasant stay stayed two nights off the highway complimentary breakfast one night stay yogurt restaurants and shopping would stay here again hot tub
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Have stayed at a CI&S in the past. This was a second try, first time in G.R., MI.
Construction/upgrades were going on during my stay. Wasn't affected as I was there for work in the area myself during those hours. Otherwise, and after said upgrades, this place is solid 4.5 out of 5.
Two things I saw needing improvement:
Breakfast, while better than a lot of places I've stayed for work, could use a little upgrade.
A 'truer' business center w/2nd comp station.
Staff was great. Every person I encountered was helpful, friendly and smiles.
Will DEFINATELY stay again when back in the area working or having a layover in Grand Rapids.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Kristan Z, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us while you were in town for business. I will forward your comments on to management and hope to see you back the next time you are in Grand Rapids.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2017

My stay was more than satisfactory. I would stay at this hotel again when in Grand Rapids. It was near to the airport and the location of my meetings. The complimentary breakfast and the complementary dinners on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday were OK.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Kristan Z, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the location of our hotel as well as the complimentary meals we offer. We look forward to your next stay.

Best Regards.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Having family that used to live in Grand Rapids, I was told I wouldn't find a room for under $100. Booked a one night stay and came in just over $100 after taxes and fees. The hotel was clean and quiet. Would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Grand Rapids area.

Best Regards,