$144
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
$116
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$98
$87
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$80
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$70
EconoLodge
$229
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

$98
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$309
JW Marriott
  • Pool
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanmeijer storeconvenient locationfront desk staffgreat ratequeen bedgreat place to staystayed two nightsoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayone night stayyogurtrestaurants and shoppingwould stay here againhot tub
Reviewed March 14, 2013

They were amazingly helpful. Checked in several hours early and CRISSY at the front desk was nothing but helpful and nice about it. The hot tub was dang near the temp of the pool when we arrived, so we asked the clerk to get someone to turn up the hot tub. It took only 5 minutes for maintenance to show up and fix the problem. They were nice about that too. We were also pleasantly surprised that the hotel served both breakfast and dinner AND that they were tasty meals above the typical hotel fare. O

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ryan H
countryinngrmi, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Ryan H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every guest feels right at home. I personally want to thank you for the curteous comments on my performance during your stay! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed both the complimentary breakfast and dinners that we serve.

Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Everytime i check in, it's as if i've known the person behind the desk forever! I never feel like a stranger when I walk in. Everyithing is always so clean. Fresh cookies is always a nice touch. I WON'T ever stay at any other hotel when I'm in Grand Rapids!

1  Thank Aisha R

Dear Aisha R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every single guest feels right at home during each and every stay! We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us and hope to see you just as much in the near future!
Safe travels!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Will definitely stay here again on my next business trip. Convenient location, friendly staff, and excellent value. Hot breakfast and dinner are included. It's so nice to stay at a hotel where you feel this welcome.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jandavid721

Dear Jandavid721,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every single guest feels right at home. We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

When we arrived Crissy greated us with a brite friendly smile. She was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and schedule our shuttle pick up right away. Check in was quick and easy as was check out. Shuttle arrived right on time and we were at the airport in plenty of time for our flight. All of the staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and professional. Room was great, beds were comfortable and it was a good nights sleep. Thank you Country Inn & Suites and Crissy for making our stay great.

1  Thank Andrea_Ruggles

Dear Andrea_Ruggles

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every single guest feels right at home. I personally thank you for your gracious comments on my perfomance during your stay!

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I drove 2.5 hours west to take care of my daughter who had her wisdom teeth pulled. Katelin let me check in early so I could prepare and be ready after I drove my daughter to have her surgery. She also sent up a very sweet note to Jessica wishing her a speedy recovery and if there was anything they could do to make the process smoother to let them know. She was so sweet. All front desk personnel were friendly and hospitable. The maintenance man was prompt, funny and very polite. It never bothers me to have a problem if it is corrected quickly and in a friendly manner and he did that very well. I will definitely be coming back here again. They made us feel like we were home.

1  Thank Julie W
countryinngrmi, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Julie W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every single guest feels right at home. I have informed Katelin about your curteous comments, as well as the rest of the staff. On behalf of our Country Inn and Suites team, we hope Jessica is doing well and to see you both in the near future!