$129
$116
$153
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids - Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$122
$103
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$105
$229
Curio.com
  • Pool
$124
$119
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
$274
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $313/night.

$116
$103
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesroom was cleanmeijer storeconvenient locationfront desk staffgreat ratequeen bedgreat place to staystayed two nightsoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastpleasant stayone night stayyogurtrestaurants and shoppingwould stay here againhot tub
Reviewed March 9, 2013

When we arrived Crissy greated us with a brite friendly smile. She was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and schedule our shuttle pick up right away. Check in was quick and easy as was check out. Shuttle arrived right on time and we were at the airport in plenty of time for our flight. All of the staff at the hotel were extremely friendly and professional. Room was great, beds were comfortable and it was a good nights sleep. Thank you Country Inn & Suites and Crissy for making our stay great.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrea_Ruggles
countryinngrmi, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Andrea_Ruggles

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every single guest feels right at home. I personally thank you for your gracious comments on my perfomance during your stay!

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Front Office Manager
616-977-0909

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I drove 2.5 hours west to take care of my daughter who had her wisdom teeth pulled. Katelin let me check in early so I could prepare and be ready after I drove my daughter to have her surgery. She also sent up a very sweet note to Jessica wishing her a speedy recovery and if there was anything they could do to make the process smoother to let them know. She was so sweet. All front desk personnel were friendly and hospitable. The maintenance man was prompt, funny and very polite. It never bothers me to have a problem if it is corrected quickly and in a friendly manner and he did that very well. I will definitely be coming back here again. They made us feel like we were home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie W
countryinngrmi, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Julie W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take great pride in making sure that every single guest feels right at home. I have informed Katelin about your curteous comments, as well as the rest of the staff. On behalf of our Country Inn and Suites team, we hope Jessica is doing well and to see you both in the near future!

Front Office Manager
616-977-0909

Reviewed February 4, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted as the guest of the day. Great goody bag. The staff is extra friendly and go out of their way to ensure everything is good. We also were able to upgrade to a suite for $11.00 per day. It was pet friendly so we were able to bring our dog. They do a lot of little things that make your stay great. Free pop corn and home made cookies in the lobby. When we got to our room, they bathroom towels were made into flowers with lifesavers in them. We definitely will stay there again next month. After our horrible stay at the Best Western across the street 2 weeks ago, Country Inn and Suites was heaven sent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
countryinngrmi, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear ABC354,

Thank you so much for your kind comments in regards to the Country Inn and Suites. I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We spent a Saturday night at this hotel. We had a 3rd floor room; 2 queens. Very nice room, very clean. Beds very comfy! Nice linens and towels. Decent bath products. Convenient location. There are numerous restaurants and shopping all along 28th Street. No airport noise at all. The hotel was remodeled in 2011. Breakfast was good with several choices.

Parking is tight; public areas are comfortable and one public computer. WIFI was good. The pool looked inviting, except for the mass of children in the pool. And the kiddies running thru the lobby (snitching those cookies provided by the hotel), thru the halls, on the elevator, everywhere, past 11 PM at night! It was ridiculous. Parents letting very small children run the halls, in their PJ's, by themselves--I am talking 5 yr olds! Doors slamming, yelling, and several parents standing in front of our door for 20 minutes at a time, talking and laughing as loud as they can!

So, with that in mind, I am sure this hotel is decent during the week. However, on weekends, unless you want to be around lots of kids and noise does not bother you, I'd stay clear of this place. Front desk was very busy and couldn't do anything about this. Service was friendly, but overwhelmed!
Hhotel is located LEFT of Meijer's!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tymetraveler222

Dear tymetraveler222,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We have addressed all issues to our owner, and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a reservation at this Country Inn & Suites but managed to print out the travel directions to the other Grand Rapids CI&S location. When I was back on the road after being turned away from the other location (on Deposit Dr., just off of Beltline) it only took me a few minutes to go the extra few miles on I-96. My GPS-lady insisted that this location was to the right when in actuality what I wanted to do was make a left, pull into the Meijer lot and stay to the left. This location is pretty well hidden. Now that I know it's there, I can see myself staying again. This location is handy to the airport, Woodland Mall, and lots of shopping. The other Beltline location would have been much closer to Meijer Gardens (our true destination). I would stay at either Country Inn & Suites, depending on my plans for being in the area.

The front desk was fairly friendly. I ended up returning to the desk after seeing my room assignment to see if they could possibly accommodate us in a room with 2 beds. She grudgingly moved us, which I really appreciated. The desk was hopping at that point, so I felt bad having to ask.

Everything was just as expected. Our room overlooked the Meijer parking area, and I suppose the rooms on the other side overlooked the I-96 entrance ramp. Noise wasn't an issue.

We enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning. The breakfast area was kept very clean and well supplied, and the staff was cheerful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ElCheapster

Dear ElCheapster,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We do appreciate all feedback from guests and we hope to see you in the near future.