Red Roof Inn
Country Inn
$120
$108
Country Inn
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$65
EconoLodge
CityFlatsHotel(Grand Rapids)
$150
  • Restaurant
$95
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
$224
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
$106
$89
$201
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$166
$153
$204
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanworked greatironing boardwater pressure in the showerwould stay here againcompared to other hotelsthe ground floorgreat roomihopmotelhairdryermicrowavecostcodressercarpethdsignal
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The front desk staff on every shift was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. Everything you need in a hotel for a short stay.

Room Tip: I had a room in the back. No traffic noise & no passing cars or people.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our inn. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do try to keep everything simple, clean and a good value. I have already shared your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Basic motel,friendly staff, very clean, very reasonable and PET FRIENDLY with no added charge. Always our go-to motel when traveling with the hound! Plus...free wi fi and a USA Today on the door in the morning. As others have said..no frills, but unbeatable for the price and amenities.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
redroof11, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our inn. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and felt it was a good value for your money. I will pass on your nice comments to our staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

The staff was great took care of our minor requests very quickly.Not a huge fancy place but you are not paying for it either.Room was clean air worked great we would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review of our inn. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and felt we had an excellent staff. I will pass on your nice comments to our staff. They always enjoying hearing positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

The room was clean and provided everything one person could ask for. It is aliitle rough but better than expected. More toiletries could be offered. I was comfortable.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank your for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review of our inn. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and felt it was a good value for your money. We try hard to provide great service and a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price. I will pass on your comments to our staff. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Based on reading the prior reviews, I booked a room at the property. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Both the sink and tub drained well. Shower pressure was adequate. The room did show some age and it would be a good idea to bring your own toiletries since the the ones provided were very limited. The rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave and there is no continental breakfast in the morning, only coffee. However, there is a McDonalds within walking distance and there are plenty of restuarants and retail stores down the street. The front staff both at night and in the morning were very pleasant. I even received a phone call back in the morning making sure I received my proper wake-up call. I did have an issue in receiving a weak internet signal and my room was located across from the office. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
redroof11, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Dear Etzalla
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a nice review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I will make sure to share this with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously try to improve our quality and service.