“Went twice in the same day! Breakfast, wine and cheese!”
Review of Squibb Coffee Bar

Squibb Coffee Bar
Ranked #13 of 42 Coffee & Tea in Grand Rapids
Reviewed March 23, 2018

As it turned out, my wife and I went for breakfast and got some lattes and my wife got some of the toast which she really enjoyed. I would like to see them add bagels (I just love a really good bagel and cream cheese with my latte).

We ended up in the neighborhood later in the evening and stopped in for a glass of wine and a charcuterie plate. It was really good. I would go more often if this coffee shop/wine bar was closer to where I live, but we definitely enjoyed everything they had to offer!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Jason K

Reviewed January 22, 2018

It looks like a coffee bar- which it is, but also a Wine and cheese bar. I had a beautiful glass of Rose, and enjoyed a cheese plate chosen by the Cheese Monger on site. I have been back multiple times, and will continue to visit!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Cute coffee bar in a growing neighborhood. Prices are fair and the decor is on point. Not to mention they also serve wine!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I really love trying new coffee joints, so this was really disappointing when I tried this coffee. It tasted almost expired and when I inquired about getting it replaced, I was told I didn't "understand" coffee. No need to return.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I'm absolutely loving this new, chill cafe. They carry great coffees and snacks and have a slow, quiet atmosphere. Great for work or meetings.

Date of visit: May 2017