“Cute In Neighborhood”
Review of Squibb Coffee Bar

Squibb Coffee Bar
Ranked #14 of 42 Coffee & Tea in Grand Rapids
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Cute coffee bar in a growing neighborhood. Prices are fair and the decor is on point. Not to mention they also serve wine!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I really love trying new coffee joints, so this was really disappointing when I tried this coffee. It tasted almost expired and when I inquired about getting it replaced, I was told I didn't "understand" coffee. No need to return.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I'm absolutely loving this new, chill cafe. They carry great coffees and snacks and have a slow, quiet atmosphere. Great for work or meetings.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I like studying here over other coffee shops on Wealthy because it's usually not as busy and the seating is more comfortable than Sparrows, there's a lot more outlets than Sparrows and the baristas are nicer and the drinks are better than Rowsters.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Joined my daughter here for coffee after work. Nice airy, interior space. No cramped seating. Especially fun place if you are into large, orange painted, wall "squibbs". The servers were very welcoming. Very nice latte with a touch of their homemade caramel syrup. The almond croissant was...to...die...for!!! The amazing razor thin layers of dough! The gossamer, browned outside layers! These alone are worth the visit. I recommend and I'll be back. See you there.

Date of visit: March 2017