All reviews restaurant sports bar calvin college indoor outdoor hot tub great walk in shower keurig coffee maker full service bar stylish hotel front desk in room dining woodland mall room was spacious and clean hotel is great after midnight the check in process the entire staff shopping and restaurants minute drive
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Stayed at this property for 2 nights while traveling on business in early October 2018. The hotel seems to be fairly new with all the latest modern design touches of the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel chain. Open lobby with a nice seating area and full service bar. The guest rooms are up to date with very comfortable beds, large HD television and clean, modern bathrooms. I had breakfast on both days and the food was well above average - the omelettes were outstanding - sides and beverages very good.

Two suggestions for improvement: When checking in, my preferred room category (King) was not available because I was told that the whole hotel only has 17 King rooms total and all were sold out. This seems a rather low number for a property this size and would I have known that ahead of time then I probably would have made a different choice. The other suggestion is regarding rooms with balconies (which my room was one of). The balcony has an outside light that is automatically turned on in the evening and there is no light switch in the room to turn this light off. This means that even with the curtains completely closed (and I really tried to pull them as far as possible) that there is always a glow of light coming into the room from the balcony side that feels like a really bright night light. I wish I would have been able to turn that light off.

Room Tip: Rooms without balcony will not have the issue of the balcony light being on all night
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed October 4, 2018

For single night stays we seek out Hilton brand hotels because we are Honors members and we know we can count on quality for the price. This was our 1st stay at a Hilton Garden Inn, and I can say with assurance we will now seek them out when on the road. This hotel definitely felt like a "step up" from most smaller establishments, crisp, clean, and classy interior, very clean, friendly and professional staff. On-site food and beverage reasonable priced, lovely pool area, well-planned and spacious room.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We were stranded at the airport and found this hotel last minute. Airport shuttle, very close to the airport. Clean, new rooms. GREAT pillows. We ate dinner in the dining room, and had a wonderful meal (surprised) and fast friendly service. The front desk was very nice, we loved the chocolate chip cookies. It was a very stressful day but they made it a lot better.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a new modern hotel very convenient to the mall. Rooms are well appointed with coffee machine and outlets including USB outlets next to the bed.

Ample breakfast.
Market store to buy stuff in lobby.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This was the hotel recommended for out of town guests at a family wedding. The accommodations were excellent. The Family Brunch on the Sunday after the wedding was very well prepared and the room quite nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family