“Amazing Sandwiches”

Grand Central Market & Deli
Ranked #242 of 1,055 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I walked here from the Amway Grand for lunch. It was a short walk and well worth it. I ordered the We Gotcha Sriracha sandwich and it was amazing! It was spicy, but not too spicy. Just what I was looking for.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I visited the Deli everyday to get my smoothie and it was made with love the staff is very accomadating and very friendly.when you enter the Deli the staff greats you with a smile. Everything is fresh and pastries are delicious and the best is at 3pm they serve mimosas buy one get one I can't wait to visit the Deli in December 2018. Patricia New York

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I only tried a couple of items, but I've had better tasting and better priced elsewhere. Will not be back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The food here is SO good! They have so many options so everyone will be able to find something they like! They also grill in the Summer which is my favorite! The staff are some of the nicest people you'll meet!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

I really love this deli and market. The staff is so nice and helpful and the choices are vast. I love their salmon as well as all there sandwich/wrap options.

Date of visit: September 2017