“Management made it right”

Bravo Cucina Italiana
Order Online
Ranked #112 of 1,059 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed May 12, 2019

We were just here today for Mother's day. The food was very good, but some things that we ordered were not brought out, actually quite a few mistakes, but management made it right. We have eaten here before and will eat here again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 28, 2019

This was my first time at Bravo and I was impressed. We were there slightly after lunch hour and it wasn't too crowded. First impressions were great. The restaurant was very upscale, they had a nice bar and I enjoyed seeing about 5 chefs in the kitchen. The waitress was very friendly and checked on us often. I had the lobster ravioli which also had some shrimp on top. The other dish was the grilled shrimp it was excellent. We had a house bottle of wine and the minestrone soup was very good. They bring bread with olive oil to start and they will refill. I would say the helpings are maybe average to slightly under size, however, I don't think you will go away hungry. The soup or salad are a la carte if you want it with the meal, which I'm never a fan of that for what meals are going for. But all in all, it was nice. The bar has a TV for sports so I think I'll return and try that side out. My advice would be to give it a try: The chefs prepared a couple good meals that were tasty and we were well taken care of. I saw they had lobster bisque soup, but I'll try that next time.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Ive been treated nicer by Emplyees at McDonalds !
server- no eye contact, no smiles & we didn't even feel welcomed, at all.
Do you like Olive oil ?...
3 out of 4 dinners were loaded with it and the margarita Pizza was just cheese, paper thin sliced tomato and a few pieces of basil, NO Sauce.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We have been to Bravo many times, we enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar, we also order our dinners at the bar and enjoy talking with the bar tender. We have always had a great meal and service here.
Enjoy the atmosphere and the friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

The one star is for our server. She was polite. Food was sooooooo beyond bland. My husband and I tried to doctor it up with salt and pepper. Shouldn’t have to season my own food for the price. My chicken was dry with no flavor. The pesto linguini was edible. The shrimp Alfredo. ; Bland! The salad was the best part of the meal. Also slipped and fell on something damp outside the bathroom. Beautiful decor, but never again.

Date of visit: February 2019