“Hard to find the entrance but it was worth it!”
Review of West Bay Diner

West Bay Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Had to circle the block to find the entrance with no steps but the food was the best! Combination restaurant, gift shop and book store made it an interesting stop!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Since we have young children and it was late we ordered pizza takeout. As such I can't review or comment on the establishment or service, but the service for takeout pizza was good. The pizza we had was excellent.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I love quirky places to eat. This totally fits the bill. I liked it enough to eat there on two occasions. The burgers are good, as was the daily quiche special. But the peach pie... the peach pie is worth a second trip. The staff members were really friendly, and pleasant to talk with, but it took a long time to get my food. I was traveling solo and not in any hurry though, and thankfully, there were peanuts on the table to pass the time and keep me from getting too cranky before my food came. Not a place for a huge number of people, or for families with little children where everyone is starving after a day at the beach. Great place to eat. I would go back again anytime.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great little diner, Quaint, busy, but very friendly. Great food, great atmosphere. Super view, Old time aluminum diner.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Last ate here 2 yrs ago and the food is still very good. The entrance is still hard to find. Go in the front and stay left on the boardwalk, which will bring you to the entry door on the eastside of the diner. I like the free peanuts in the shell that you are given now to help you get thru the long wait. We were there right after the diner opened for lunch on a Sunday and still had to wait quite awhile. Check out the cute gift shop upstairs while you're waiting, very kid-friendly...Staff were friendly. My only complaint was the fish chowder only came with 1/2 a small slice of delicious bread, and I had 5 fishbones in my chowder. I was initially told to ask for more bread if I wanted it, but they were so busy I really hated to bother the waitress...