“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food and service is excellent. The portions are huge! Went there tonight and I got lasagna and my wife got carbanara pasta and we both had enough left over for at least on more meal. Pizza is delicious! Nice family atmosphere too!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My dinner club of 10 people meet at Cugino's about every 6 weeks and we love it. The service is always great with our large group and the food is consistently good. Everyone finds something good on the menu...vegetarian, burgers, salads, bottles of wine or beer. It is a great hometown restaurant.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Their Cugino's pizza is the best. The Hawaiian pizza is also very good, Salads are great and good size. I also like their turkey subs. The only thing I don't like is it is very noisy during peak hours. I would recommend Cugino's.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Cugino's is our family favorite. They have the best calzones and pizza this side of Chicago. Their Cesar salad is my favorite, with loads of Parmesan cheese! Their portions are large enough to share or have a meal for later. The only area lacking are their dessert selection, however we are usually too full to eat dessert anyway. Reasonably priced, friendly service, and excellent food! Friday and Saturday evenings are busy, recommend calling ahead to get your name on their list!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very popular local restaurant, in a small, but refined, community. It is very casual - dress from jeans on up is fine - but provides an excellent Italian food experience. Warning: portions are very large - if you can't take half your portion home as leftovers, split your meal!