“DON'T Stay on New Years Eve!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Grand Haven
Reviewed December 31, 2013

So they were running a really good deal, especially for New Years Eve, and just let me say that I will NEVER chose to stay at this hotel every again. They advertised a "family" getaway... Pizza delivered to the room, swimming etc... so we brought our two young children. The pool was extremely overcrowded but fun, kids enjoyed the pizza bring delivered to the room, but the staff had absolutely NO control over people and the noise level. People were running up and down the hallways screaming and blowing horns up until well past 1 in the morning. I caked the front desk multiple times and was told that they are having people go to their rooms and that it should quiet down shortly. After being told the same BS fire the third time in 2 hours I walked down to the front desk only to be"greeted" by a grumpy woman who clearly hates her job that barely looked at me when I was asking her to do something about all the noise or kindly refund my money and I will quickly gather my things and family and leave. I asked for the manager who told me AGAIN that they are having people go to their rooms any it should be settling down shortly. So here I sit in this crappy room trying to get my children to go to sleep as they cry because of all the noise. So hopefully this helps to paint a clear picture for anyone trying to decide whether or not to stay at this hell hole.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This place was great. It was a great deal and still was nice. The staff was so amazing and helpful. My room was very clean and well organized. The pillows were as soft as the ones I have at home and mattress was high quality. I could tell all of my linens were fresh! The pool area as well was very clean. I also was please to bring all the kids down for a nice breakfast for such a low cost for a

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Enjoyed the night we stayed here. The only problem we
incurred was there was an ice storm the night of our stay. The morning of our departure at 11:00, the parking lot was like an ice skating rink. You could hardly standup. I mentioned to the desk clerk of the slippery condition of the parking lot. She said that she tried to get in touch with the snow plowing company, but had not had success. All of the neighboring business had their lots cleared.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GHDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Reviewed November 23, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GHDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Clean, quiet, and affordable. All the things I need in a hotel. Robert was fabulous, along with the rest of the staff, in getting my room reserved quickly and meeting our needs, which allowed us to focus on what brought us to town, a family emergency. I truly appreciated how they helped lower my stress level. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review here on Trip Advisor. We always want to hear back from our guests on how we are doing. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and that we were able to help during a stressful situation. Robert is a great asset to our staff and thank you for letting us know how he was able to help you. We look forward to you visiting our hotel again!
Ashley Wallis
Front Desk Manager
616-842-1999

Reviewed November 2, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GHDaysInn, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Haven
Hampton Inn Holland
#1 of 18 in Holland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven? Share your experiences!