“I never would have thought”

Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Grand Haven
Onsted
“I never would have thought”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I never would have thought Days Inn would be so bad.
The rooms stunk like cigarettes. The mattress were about a 1 foot shorter
then the boxsprings. The windows were in bad shape & dirty.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Ray Y
GHDaysInn, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor. I'm so sorry that your stay with us was not a great one. From the sounds of it, there wasn't one good thing about us and I would like the chance to remedy that. If you could, please call me at the hotel when you have a moment so we can discuss your stay. I do apologize that your visit was not up to par.

Ashley Wallis
Guest Relations Manager
616-842-1999

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Kalamazoo
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

There is no elevator and no rooms on lower floor for my husband who could not do stairs very well. it was a struggle. They are clearly working on the property ,but just cosmetic .. The rooms were just so so cleaned. I don't mean to say they were moldy or smelly . They just could of used a better house keeper. The breakfast bar was not keep neat . The big plus was the hot tub(That was hot) and the pool that was clean. The front dest was very nice. PS. The air conditioning ran very loud.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GHDaysInn, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for giving our hotel a review on TripAdvisor. While I was glad to hear that our staff was very nice to you, I'm so sorry that you had a so-so stay. We really want everyone here to have a wonderful experience and I'm sorry you did not get that. I would really like to talk you about your stay with us and hear more about what went wrong. Please give me a call when you have time so we can discuss this further.

Ashley Wallis

Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
Hampton Inn Holland
Hampton Inn Holland
#1 of 18 in Holland

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven
Address: 1500 S Beacon Blvd, US-31 and Robbins Rd, Grand Haven, MI 49417-2619 (Formerly Days Inn)
Location: United States > Michigan > Ottawa County > Grand Haven
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Grand Haven
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grand Haven Days Hotel Grand Haven