“love it” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

The sweet potato fries are the best I have ever had. The breakfast buffet includes steak at a low price. The service was excellent, our drinks never got below half, including the coffee.
We ride are motorcycles all over the state, stopping at resturants along the way. This is a stop that every rider needs to stop at.
Good food, low prices, clean, family atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Iffy at first, great now!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Kathy's a couple of times, the first time we were not impressed but we decided to give it another shot, The food has been excellent on both occasions, except the block cheese on the omelets isn't very good, would be better with a shredded cheddar so my boyfriend says. The first time we were in there it was pure chaos they had one computer and the place was packed. We waited 45 mins for us to get our food. When we decided to return it was much faster and it seemed that things had been sorted out I where they know more of how they are doing things. Overall the food was great, and it seems like they are starting to figure out their process with their new business. It's very family friendly atmosphere and the staff is very nice. Will go back again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Not really good at anything just ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Burgers an sandwiches are tasty and large. The onion rings (house specialty) are usually undercooked. Not able to do 1/2 salad, One cash register- order station with so much confusion on how to use it delays orders according to waitstaff! Hot beef sandwich had ice cold beef in it! The owner dressed in a shoddy t-shirt and sweat pants asked how meal was when we had been waiting 45 minutes and not received it yet! This was Saturday at 12:30 and 20 customers in the place. Previous visit I orders chicken and biscuits which had (1) 1" cube of chicken, when I pointed it out the owners wife gave me $1 off my $6 meal woo-woo!! Recommend a pass on this one it's been open 6 weeks and will be lucky to make 12!!

• Visited April 2013