“Fun Place for a Pizza & Beer”

K2 Pizzeria at The Kirby House
Ranked #32 of 104 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: K2 is a casual, hip and fun wood-fired pizzeria located on the second floor of The Kirby House. A fun diversion for families and groups alike, shoot a game of pool while you wait for custom ordered or specialty pizza. Our specialty pizza list is insanely large, with a selection suited for anybody. Some of our pizzas prove to be a little more adventurous with selections such as the Philly Cheese Steak, Cordon Bleu, and Caesar. There are also plenty of screens to watch the game and a beautiful deck overlooking Lake Michigan.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Fun Place for a Pizza & Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Ate here for the first time this past summer with my family and really enjoyed it. We had a nice view of the river and downtown Grand Haven. Good pizza, good beer, good service. I'll be back the next time I'm in GH.

• Visited August 2012
Matt D, Public Relations Manager at K2 Pizzeria at The Kirby House, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thanks for making us a part of your trip to Grand haven. We are happy to hear you had a good time and enjoyed your meal. We look forward to serving you again soon.

“The most fabulous Olive Burger I've ever had!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

By far one of the best burgers we've ever had! My husband and I found this place while we were doing some shopping in downtown Grand Haven one afternoon. The Kirby Grille has nice tall ceilings
and is rather spacious inside. The service was very good. We ordered the "Olive Burger" which was fantastic!! Wonderful flavores. Would highly recommend if you are a burger fan!!

“Pizza is great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I went here for lunch. I was a bit turned off by the smell upstairs (associated with older buildings). We ate on the roof and enjoyed the atmosphere up there.

We wanted to split a pizza narrowed our choices down to three and asked our server which he would recommend. We took his suggestion and ordered the southwest chipotle pizza. It was delicious and was the perfect size for the two of us.

Galloway, Ohio
“Good Personal Pizzas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

The building on the corner of Washington and Harbor has three restaurants. My wife and I ate pizzas at K2 (upstairs). I had a Cajun pizza, and my wife had veg out. They were both excellent. Although they were personal sized pizzas, we were full afterward.

Visited July 2012
Brighton, Michigan
“Fast and affordable, limited menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Upstairs from the Grill. Many varieties of pizza, but not much else. Our waiter was very attentive. Restrooms were clean. Kids meals reasonably priced. Food arrived quickly but it was a Sunday evening.