“Sandwichs and Stuffed Cabbage are hits!”
Review of Stanz Cafe

Stanz Cafe
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in Eastown of Grand Haven Stanz Cafe offers a unique menu of American, Cajun, Polish, and Mediterranean cuisine. Open for Breakfast 7 Days a Week Open for Dinner 5 Nights a Week Full Bar offering Happy Hour Tues-Sat 3PM-6PM
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Most people come here for the Cajun or the great sandwiches, but, for me the stuffed Polish cabbage is second to none. I'm not a big eater, but can easily wolf down two of these bad boys they are just so delicious. Friendly short useful wine list and full bar with micro brews and cocktails too.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Ok. This place is largely nothing like the bar Cheers. However, I can imagine living here, stopping in a few days a week, and having everyone know me by name. It is that kind of place. The food was pretty good and everyone seemed happy and pleasant. Its basically a diner...and a pretty good one.

The only real issue I had was with my order. They messed something up (very minor) and, to remedy it, the waitress asked if they could just take that part of the food from my plate and alter it in the back because it was easier. Sorry but, to me, you do things that are easier for the customer (especially when it is the restaurants fault) and not yourself. In this case, I expected them to simply make me a new dish.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Dinner for two consisted of a bowl of gumbo for myself and the Polish platter and a salad for my wife. Platter was excellent with two kielbasa, three pierogies, a golumpki, and a lot of kapusta. Gumbo was OK. Definitely too much for two people. Drinks were ample.
Four instead of five, because of noise to the extreme. To the management: Spend a few bucks to deaden the sound.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We had such a good experience the first time we returned the next day as well! Great, honest, value for money breakfast with friendly "on the ball"service!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Great food - Drinks all day - have a Brew with your Breakfast! More than Burger King....Have it your way!