“small but great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stanz Cafe

Stanz Cafe
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Eastown of Grand Haven Stanz Cafe offers a unique menu of American, Cajun, Polish, and Mediterranean cuisine. Open for Breakfast 7 Days a Week Open for Dinner 5 Nights a Week Full Bar offering Happy Hour Tues-Sat 3PM-6PM
West Olive, Michigan
“small but great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stanz is off the beaten path in Grand Haven but not far from the main tourist area. Mostly locals eating here. The restaurant is attached to a meat market and the breakfast meats reflect that - greatest bacon at a restaurant I've ever eaten. The chef has New Orleans background so touches of Cajun in some items - only place to get great gumbo in West MIchigan! Open for breakfast and lunch daily - can be crowded on Sat and Sun mornings but worth any wait.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank travelernancy059

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great breakfast place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We discovered Stanz on this visit to Grand Haven. Their meats are from the meat market next door, which has great homemade sausage. We got eggs and corned beef hash. It's not the usual CBH, but hash browns with small bits of corned beef cooked with it. Delicious! We'll definitely make it a regular stop when we vacation in GH.

1 Thank sudiepav
Grand Haven, Michigan
“I LOVE Stanz Cafe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love Stanz food, it is really worth the money. I liked it so much I rented the place out for a private party one night. They treated us superbly, and really the food was excellent! I cannot recommend it enough!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank CLAW123
Weatherford, Texas
“Among Grand Haven's Best!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stanz joins the Big Three breakfast joints in Grand Haven. All I've eaten there is breakfast, and everything I've ordered is done precisely to my specs. Eggs runny, bacon/hash browns crispy, sourdouh toast WELL DONE. Bob the grill cook is TERRiffic, and regardless of the day/time/or server, the table service is prompt and friendly. Who likes cold breakfast food or an empty cup of coffee? I want mine hot and NOW. They have a nice counter w/stools, but my group always chooses a table.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank HDFLHPI
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Good food and service, a little off the beaten path”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I've been there three times now for lunch. It's located on the east side of Grand Haven, where few tourists venture, and is next door to Frank's Market, where I believe they get their fresh sausage, kielbasa, etc. Breakfast available all day, and always prompt service with very reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2011